Sunday 17 January 2010

C girl room

Sugar and spice and all things nice, that's what little girls are made of.

C girl has been in her room for less than a year now and only now am I showing what we finally did to make it her own. As you can see from the blobs on the wall, we had to paint over the blue tak stains on the wall (they don't come off over here), paint is useless.

Her medals are finally somewhere that can be expanded easily (see curtain rods). She isn't really a pink girl, but I didn't realise that when I made the quilt and valance for her 3rd birthday (yes all of the outside edging is hand embroided and there is a very positive life message on it (or it just wouldn't be from me). The small white picture on the wall is something I made her when she was born (so again, she probably doesn't want it but is putting up with so she doesn't offend me).

I also love the planes, come on - it was the lego room.

I especially love the bookshelf. The books have all been categorised and numbered. But she doesn't have a list of all of the books in her collection, so she could be worse.

No comments: